Eric Rasch, Immigration Attorney

Let us help you bring your fiancé or spouse into the United States. We can help you obtain the K-1 fiancé or CR-1 marriage visa you need. Our law office offers PROFESSIONAL and PERSONAL SERVICE from an experienced immigration attorney. Our practice is dedicated to helping couples unite in the United States.

Our law office has designed this website to help couples navigate their way through the K1 Visa process. However, it is not possible for us to anticipate all questions and concerns couples may have about the immigration process. Every case is unique and our law office provides you with an opportunity to consult with an immigration attorney about your case. We are here to help you.

No question is too big or too small. We are prepared to answer any questions you have about the K1 Visa process. Getting ready to meet your fiancé for the first time or not sure what documents you need we can help you.

We also offer a K1 visa petition review service. Getting ready to file your I-129F Petition? Let our law office review your petition for accuracy. We will also make sure you have all supporting documentation for the particulars of your case.

Most important I am licensed to represent clients from all 50 states and from any country overseas in fiancée and marriage visa petitions. You can verify my license to practice law here.

Fill out the form below to schedule your attorney telephone consultation:

*Practice limited to Immigration and Nationality law.